PKF Corporate Finance
PKF Chile Finanzas Corporativas Ltda. is a subsidiary of PKF Chile. It has a prestigious team of outstanding professionals, experts in financial matters.
- Controlled and minority equity
- Right to use and bare right of ownership
- Physical and intangible assets
- Structured and contingent liabilities
- Biological assets
- Works of art
- Cost of capital
- Financial projections
- Models of fair compensation
- Projects Formulation and evaluation
- Budget formulation and control analysis
- Optimal financial structures
- Scenarios financial analysis and prospective simulation
- Value impairment testing (IAS 36 + USGAAP 142 and 144) formulation and review
- Models for estimation and hedging effectiveness
- Actuarial studies and calculations
- Business models
Competition and regulation:
- Transfer Pricing studies
- Advice on establishing models for competitive equilibrium prices
- Development of models for pricing in regulated or high concentration markets
- Models and tariff studies
- Conceptualizing of business model
- Market concentration
- Industrial sector analysis
- Economic projections
Assistance in transactions:
- Data Rooms preparing and managing
- Development of information memorandums and prospects
- Business due diligence
Support on management financial information:
- Costing models formulation, evaluation and implementation
- Management control models development and evaluation
- Accounting models formulation, evaluation and implementation
- Management audit
The team is led by:
Sr. Héctor Osorio G.
- Business Administration Student,Université Libre des Sciences de l'Entreprise et des Technologies de Bruxelles.
- Master´s Degree in Economics, Universidad de Chile.
- Magister in Military Science, Academia de Guerra, Ejército de Chile.
- Magister in Finance, Universidad de Chile.
- Accountant & Auditor, Universidad de Concepción.
- Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies,National Defense University, WDC.
Dr. Rafael Romero M.
- Doctor of Business Administration in Finance, Boston University.
- Master of Arts in Economics, Boston University.
- Business Management and B.A. in Economics, Universidad de Chile.