PKF Corporate Finance
PKF Chile Finanzas Corporativas Ltda. is a subsidiary of PKF Chile. It has a prestigious team of outstanding professionals, experts in financial matters.
Controlled and minority equity
Right to use and bare right of ownership
Physical and intangible assets
Structured and contingent liabilities
Works of art
Cost of capital
Models of fair compensation
Projects Formulation and evaluation
Budget formulation and control analysis
Optimal financial structures
Scenarios financial analysis and prospective simulation
Value impairment testing (IAS 36 + USGAAP 142 and 144) formulation and review
Models for estimation and hedging effectiveness
Actuarial studies and calculations
Competition and regulation:
Transfer Pricing studies
Advice on establishing models for competitive equilibrium prices
Development of models for pricing in regulated or high concentration markets
Models and tariff studies
Conceptualizing of business model
Industrial sector analysis
Assistance in transactions:
Data Rooms preparing and managing
Development of information memorandums and prospects
Business due diligence
Support on management financial information:
Costing models formulation, evaluation and implementation
Management control models development and evaluation
Accounting models formulation, evaluation and implementation
The team is led by:
Sr. Héctor Osorio G.
- Business Administration Student, Université Libre des Sciences de l'Entreprise et des Technologies de Bruxelles.
- Master´s Degree in Economics, Universidad de Chile.
- Magister in Military Science, Academia de Guerra, Ejército de Chile.
- Magister in Finance, Universidad de Chile.
- Accountant & Auditor, Universidad de Concepción.
- Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies, National Defense University, WDC.
Dr. Rafael Romero M.